STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Always be respectful
2. Never step on the mat with your shoes on.
3. Always wear shoes or flip-flops when you are not on the mat so that your
feet remain clean when you are on the mat.
4. Students may change only in the changing rooms or the restrooms.
5. Do not interfere in any way with any class in progress.
6. If you are late, wait outside the mat until the instructor gives you
permission to join.
7. Do not leave the mat without permission from the instructor. If you must
leave the mat in an emergency, please make every effort to notify your
training partner or another student so they may alert the instructor.
8. Sparring is always optional. It is allowed only with instructor approval and
with full protective gear, including a mouth guard.
9. Absolutely no coaching your children or other students during class.
10. When the instructor is demonstrating a technique, every student must sit
or stand in good posture.
11. Talking should be kept to a minimum and relate to the class subject.
12. No foul language is permitted inside the academy.
13. You must always wear a shirt or rash guard inside the academy.
14. Your uniform and equipment must be clean at all times. A dirty uniform is
a sign of disrespect.
15. Be respectful towards your training partners.
16. All jewelry, piercings, necklaces, eyeglasses and other items should be
removed during training.
17. No electronic devices are allowed on the mat.
18. No food, or drinks are allowed on the mat.